EcoTestr pH1 Waterproof Pocket Tester
Automatically recognizes pH buffer standards
The economical, simple-to-use pH tester measures pH levels and temperatures quickly, displaying them both simultaneously on a large dual-line LCD. It has a pH range from 0 to 14 with an accuracy of 0.1 pH. The tester features up to three pH calibration points with auto NIST and US buffer recognition.
Additional features include a long-lasting durable electrode with polymer reference electrolyte; status icons for measurement stability, calibration, and battery life; and self-diagnostics. The IP67-rated housing features an easy-to-grip design and floats if accidentally dropped in water when sensor cap is on. The tester, powered by four AAA batteries, can operate up to 400 hours continuously. The unit will auto power-off after 8 minutes of nonuse to conserve power.
|Range||0 to 14 pH|
|Calibration||Up to three points|
|Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Power||4 AAA batteries (included)|
|Battery life||400 hrs|
- Large LCD dual-line display shows pH and temperature readings simultaneously
- Rugged IP67-rated housing is waterproof, dustproof, and floats in water
- Leakproof cap with fill line functions as a sample/calibration and hydrating cup
- Secure¡Xattach a lanyard to prevent losing or dropping in the field
- Auto shutoff extends battery life