pHTestr 50 Pocket pH Tester
Versatile, compact design works in the field or laboratory
The Oakton pHTestr 50 has a replaceable double junction sensor for longer life, an expanded number of applications, and easy maintenance. Double-junction electrode sensor handles wastewater and solutions containing sulfides, heavy metals, and TRIS. Electrode sensor offers a clog-resistant Kynar® junction and a recessed, glass pH bulb to protect against breakage. Valox sensor housing resists most chemicals.
The keypad clicks to confirm operation, and allows access to a variety of functions. Calibrate up to three pH points with the auto-buffer recognition at both USA and NIST standard buffers. Additional features include an automatic temperature compensation (ATC), hold function, auto-off function, self-diagnostic error messages, and a three-segment battery-life indicator.
|Range||-1 to 15 pH|
|Calibration||Up to 3 points|
|Temperature||32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)|
|Power||4 AAA batteries|
- Redesigned leakproof cap functions as a sample cup, hydrating cup and stabilizing base to stand the meter upright
- Easy-to-navigate interface for quick setup and calibration
- Replaceable, double-junction electrode sensors save time and money
- Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate reading in varying environments
- IP67-rated housing is waterproof
- Additional menu key provides an easier, more intuitive interface