Model 122 Interface Meter
Give clear and accurate measurements of product level and thickness in wells and tanks.
Solinst Oil/Water Interface Meters give clear and accurate measurements of product level and thickness in wells and tanks.
Determination of both light (floating) non-aqueous phase liquids (LNAPL) and dense (sinking) non-aqueous phase liquids (DNAPL) is quick and easy. The factory-sealed probe is pressure proof (up to 500 psi) and tapes are available in a range of lengths from 100 - 1000 ft (30 - 300 m).
The 122 Interface Meter uses the P8 Probe, which is 5/8" (16 mm) in diameter and stainless steel. It is pressure proof, up to 500 psi. The beam is emitted from within a Hydex cone-shaped tip. The tip is protected by an integral stainless steel shield, and is excellent for the vast majority of product monitoring situations.
The PVDF flat tape is extremely accurate, traceable to NIST and EU measurement standards. The easy-to-read markings on the 3/8" (10 mm) PVDF flat tape are permanently laser-marked. The dog bone shaped tape avoids adherence to wet surfaces in wells. It is resistant to most chemicals, and the smooth surface of the tape is easy to decontaminate and easy to handle.
- Much more durable and easy to decontaminate
- Narrow 5/8" (16 mm) diameter probe
- Sturdy free-standing reel with carrying handle
- Accurately laser marked every 1/100 ft or each mm
- Lengths to 1000 ft or 300 m
- Markings certified traceable to national standards
- CSA certified intrinsically safe for hazardous locations
- CE Standards & ATEX certified