Handheld, non-contact chemical identifier. Widely used by authorities and emergency responders, the portable ACE-ID screens potentially dangerous substances for explosives, narcotics or toxic chemicals.
ACE-ID is a next-generation, handheld Raman identifier for explosives and narcotics that analyzes solids, powders, liquids, and water based solutions as well as performs mixture analysis. Utilizing Raman spectroscopy, ACE-ID enables non-contact analysis, yielding rapid results in seconds. Materials can be identified through translucent and semi-translucent containers such as plastic and glass. In addition, analysis is also supported by a software kit for remote operation. ACE-ID is MIL-STD-810G compliant for rugged use in harsh conditions and operation in extreme temperatures (-20C to +50C). It is lightweight and can be operated with just one hand. An intuitive software interface guides users through the entire identification process making it easy-to-use with minimal training. ACE-ID utilizes an advanced Orbital Raster Scan (ORS) optical platform to diffuse laser energy, reducing the risk of heating samples and igniting energetic materials. It also provides operation using an off-the-shelf lithium battery.
- Orbital Raster Scan (ORS) technology diffuses Raman laser energy to reduce the risk of heating/igniting explosives
- Rapidly identifies solids, liquids, gels and powders
- Proprietary mixture analysis software enables identification of up to two components within sample
- Integration software kit for remote operation and report generation
- Compact, robust and lightweight
- Easy to use, intuitive, graphical interfaces and requires minimal training
- MIL-STD-810G certified for use in harsh conditions and high temperatures