For a paramedic, the majority of your shift is spent wearing station gear. Having the right boot will make for happier feet and a happier work life. Not only do you need footwear that will keep you comfortable, but you need to have a pair of boots that will keep you protected from the many safety hazards you can encounter out on a call. HAIX Airpower R1 does double duty by offering all day comfort and all day protection. It's NFPA certified for station and EMS making it an ideal dual purpose boot.
The Airpower R1 is made with built in support for the arch which is the area that often takes the brunt of the pressure after prolonged periods of standing. The cushioned insole enhances this even more by making your feet feel comfortable, preventing foot pain and possible foot problems in the future. And with an anatomically correct steel toe, your toes get enough movement without getting pinched or cramped. For a more personal fit, the laced in zipper system lets you adjust the lacing allowing you to easily put the boot on and take it off whenever needed. Because on the job, seconds matter.
- NFPA Certified for EMS
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- CROSSTECH® inner liner, waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® Arch Support System supports your foot in its natural, ideal position
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX® Lacing System offers the quick on and off of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Steel protective toe cap with exterior rubber toe cap
- Steel puncture protective sole
- Heat resistant rubber sole