A majority of your time as a firefighter or paramedic will be spent wearing station boots. So it only makes sense to invest in the right kind of boot that can be worn in both the firehouse and on emergency calls. With the right boot, any undertaking becomes easier. With the HAIX® Airpower® R2, your feet are not only kept comfortable but also protected from the many potential hazards encountered on the job.
Many people ask, how does the Airpower R2 differ from the Airpower R1? They look like the same shoes! Essentially they are the same boot, with a few small differences. The Airpower R2 offers a smooth leather polishable toe since some departments make that a requirement in their station boots. When a polishable toe is needed, HAIX® Airpower R2 is just the boot for you. We also added a few areas of reflective material on the back heel and along the zipper, for better visibility while on emergency calls at night.
- NFPA Certified for EMS
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- CROSSTECH® inner liner, waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® Arch Support System supports your foot in its natural, ideal position
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX® Lacing System offers the quick on and off of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Steel protective toe cap with exterior rubber toe cap
- Steel puncture protective sole
- Heat resistant rubber sole