Lower profile zipper station/EMS boot
HAIX® Airpower R7 boots are built to last and work with your body as you provide the vital services society needs. EMS, Firefighter, and other emergency and first response personnel take note - this lightweight boot is made of protective materials such as CROSSTECH® which are resistant to bloodborne pathogens, chemicals, and more. These NFPA certified boots are suited to life at the station and out in the field.
EMS work is hard on the feet, with the HAIX® Airpower R7 footwear as part of your everyday gear, experience the breathable, waterproof comfort every time you go to work. Sturdy steel grommets keep your industrial strength laces firmly in place over rough terrain and flat, cement walks to offer maximum molding to your foot's natural contours. This enhances grip and prevents on the job injuries as well as repetitive use foot strain. For footwear that really performs during the call of duty, you need the HAIX® Airpower R7.
- NFPA Certified for EMS
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- CROSSTECH® inner liner, waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® Arch Support System supports your foot in its natural, ideal position
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX® Lacing System offers the quick on and off of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Steel protective toe cap with exterior rubber toe cap
- Steel puncture protective sole
- Heat resistant rubber sole