Developed with the wildland firefighter in mind, these boots can take you to the fire line and back with the comfort you need when logging long hours in the station. A dual purpose boot that is NFPA certified for wildland firefighting and EMS, you have the convenience of two boots in one.
Anatomically constructed and built with a lightweight composite toe, HAIX® Airpower XR1 boots give your feet plenty of room to move around while protecting them from toe impact and compression because there is nothing worse than a protective toe that pinches or restricts your movement.
- Dual Certified for Wildland Firefighting and EMS
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- CROSSTECH® inner liner, waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® Arch Support System supports your foot in its natural, ideal position
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX® Lacing System offers the quick on and off of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Steel protective toe cap with exterior rubber toe cap
- Steel puncture protective sole
- Heat resistant rubber sole