Edge Safety Glasses are made to the most exacting safety standards in the industry and boast a sleek, modern look in several wrap-around frame designs. Durable frame materials and high quality polycarbonate lenses make Edge Safety Glasses one of the best values for protective eyewear.
Plus Edge Eyewear is one of the few manufacturers to offer a large selection of Polarized Safety Glasses.
The protection received from Edge Safety Glasses is unparalleled in comparably priced eyewear. All Edge Safety Glasses are tested and certified by an independent lab to exceed ANSI Z87.1-2010 standards AND meet U.S. Military eyewear ballistic impact resistance requirements per Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12. Plus Edge's high quality polycarbonate lenses are hardcoated for optimal scratch-resistance, provide razor-sharp optical clarity and 99.9% protection from harmful UVA/UVB/UVC rays.
- Lightweight polymer frames
- Straight temples won't pinch
- Tough polycarbonate lenses
- Anti-Fog, Anti-Scratch coating
- Fully compliant with ANSI Z87.1 2003 safety standards - High Mass Impact, Ball Drop Impact, High Velocity Impact
- Soft and pliable Megol temple tips - increases grip when wet