ELEMENTS® Dual Hazard Sweatshirt
Fire-resistant (FR) Power Dry shirt that offers moisture wicking performance.
Fire-resistant (FR) dual hazard sweatshirt that is also water and wind resistant with excellent stretch.
Download the Dual Hazard Sales Sheet
Bring on the wind, rain, or snow. Our Elements FR ¼ Zip Sweatshirt redefines what you can expect with a wind-resistant outer fabric surface and durable water-repellent finish to block wind and shed light rain and snow. We decreased the fabric weight by 20% while increasing the fabric durability, maintaining the warmth, and continuing to protect you from wind and light rain. This will quickly become your go-to sweatshirt.
- Durable water repellency sheds light rain and snow
- Wind resistant outer surface with lofted fleece interior to retain body heat
- Excellent stretch for freedom of movement due to addition of Spandex
- YKK Zip Front with stand-up collar
- Chest pocket with zipper closure
- 4 pen holders inside chest pocket
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 16.0 cal/cm2e
- Made in the USA
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 16 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 1975 (Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire) -- available in gray color, black and navy coming soon.