PMI® Brigade Rescue Helmet
NFPA 1951 Certified Rescue Helmet
The Brigade is a professional rescue helmet based on the most up-to-date European designs for rescue paramedic use. The reinforced composite shell is covered in a high-gloss, UV resistant paint for great protection and easy cleaning. This helmet offers maximum protection in a light weight, comfortable package, and is designed to outlast and outperform thermoplastic helmets. The ratcheted headband adjusts quickly from 52 to 64 cm, while the 4-point polyester retention system and chin strap ensure that the helmet stays comfortably and securely on the wearers head. This helmet meets applicable NFPA 1951, ANSI Z89.1, AS/NZS and CE PPE standards.
Size: One Size
Sizing Info: Head Circumference: 52 - 64 cm
Color: Matte Black
Weight: 1 lbs 8.3 oz (690 g)
- Lightweight Kevlar® and fiberglass composite shell.
- UV-resistant hi-gloss or matte paint finish.
- Headband with removable merino wool for cleaning and replacement.
- Nape strap with ratchet size adjustment between 52-64cm for comfortable fit.
- Nylon webbing cradle system for optimal comfort.
- 4-point polyester chinstrap with quick release buckle.