HAIX Fire Flash Xtreme Boots
Fully certified structural boot for guys who have trouble stepping into pull on bunker boots.
Upper Material To Make a Firefighter and EMS Responder Proud
First responders will be proud to wear these boots which are constructed of quality, solid leather. The leather is waterproof and comes with Sun Reflect technology to keep the sun on the outside of the boot rather than warming feet on the inside. Para-aramid cut protection provides an added level of protection to feet on duty. A steel protective toe cap with exterior profiled rubber toe cap not only keeps your feet safe and protected but keeps your boots looking great. It also provides abrasion resistance when crawling.
Insole, Lining and Footbed With CROSSTECH®
CROSSTECH® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable. It also provides chemical protection and blood borne pathogen resistance. Absorbent insoles makes the footbed drier and more comfortable. They are washable and replaceable.
Sole For the Firefighter
The HAIX® MSL System (Micro Soft Light) designed sole offers a PU foam injection throughout the sole for maximum comfort and great shock absorption. The MSL System is also excellent at insulating feet from the heat or cold. The steel puncture protective sole contains a flexible, stainless steel layer to keep feet safe from sharp objects while still allowing some freedom of movement when driving a truck or performing your duties. The outer sole is made from heat resistant rubber which is also slip resistant. A ladder shank on the inside gives extra support on ladder rungs; an important feature you will love to have if spend any period of time standing on a ladder rung.
- Engineered in Germany
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather helps keep feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® MSL System (Micro Soft Light) PU foam is injected throughout the sole for greater shock absorption and cold/heat insulation
- HAIX® Lacing System offers the optimal adjustment option, easy entry and exit of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- HAIX® Climate System keeps your feet temperature regulated and more comfortable
- Steel protective toe cap
- Exterior profiled rubber toe cap for added abrasion resistance when crawling
- Steel puncture protective sole
- Ladder shank for extra support on ladder rungs
- Waterproof/breathable with CROSSTECH®
- Increased chemical protection and bloodborne pathogen resistance
- Additional para-aramid cut protection
- Slip resistant and highly heat resistant rubber sole
|Primary use||Structural fire|
|Product type||Factory firsts|
|Certification||NFPA 1971-2013, NFPA 1951-2013, NFPA 1977-2011, NFPA 1992-2012, ASTM F 2413-2011, CAN/CSA-Z195-2014|
|Technologies||(SL) Secura Liner, Protective Sole, Protective Steel Toe Cap, (HD) High Durability Cap, (MSL) Micro Soft Light, Climate, Lacing, Sun Reflect, CROSSTECH®, Classified UL, Classified UL Canada|
|Upper material||Smooth leather|
|Sole||FIRE 011 Sole|
|Shank||Steel ladder shank|
|Fastener||Zipper, Lace up|
|Safety toe||Steel toe|
|Leg height in inches||10 inches|