Hand held FT-IR chemical identifier. HazMatID Elite is a ruggedized handheld Fourier Transform Infrared (FT-IR) identifier of solid and liquid chemicals.
HazMatID Elite is a next-generation handheld unknown solid and liquid chemical identifier that combines high performance with simplicity and performs an analysis in 1 minute or less. Using Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy, HazMatID Elite is capable of identifying chemical warfare agents, explosives, toxic industrial chemicals, narcotics, suspicious powders, among other dangerous chemical classes. Analysis is performed by placing a small amount of unknown substance onto the diamond ATR sensor and applying pressure with an integrated press for solid samples. The sample interface also includes an integrated well for the containment of liquid samples. A second, touch-to-sample, diamond ATR interface is available for rapid analysis of pooled liquids and surface films, and enables robotics applications. MIL-STD-810G certified for operation in harsh conditions, HazMatID Elite has the widest thermal and solar operational range of any portable or handheld chemical identifier. Its revolutionary optical engine also provides high vibration immunity and resistance to mechanical disturbances seen during vehicle or human transport.
- Optimized for easy operation in personal protective gear
- MIL-STD-810G certified for use in harsh conditions and high-temperature operation
- Integrated pressure device for analysis of solid materials, plus direct touch-to-sample capability
- Automated analysis of mixtures with available priority alerting for explosives, CWAs, TICs, and narcotics
- Long-range, embedded RF wireless transmission