Heron Conductivity Plus
Water level meter that measures conductivity, water level and temperature.
The conductivity plus enables accurate measurements of conductivity, water levelsand temperatures in wells, boreholes, stand pipes and estuaries where salt water intrusion and contamination levels become a concern. Conductivity can be an early indicator of change in a water system due to fluctuations of salinity in water levels. The premium padded carry case comes included to protect your precision instrument from the elements.
While this is an excellent tool for early detection of threats to a water system, it is not recommended for use in generating well profiles where salt water intrusion is a factor. The response time of 1 minute and the calibration at only 1413μS makes it impractical for this application.
The high tensile steel core measuring tape is tested for stretch resistance to ASME standards and is ideal for profiling up to 50˚C. An LCD screen displays conductivity values up to 80,000 µS and temperature range from 0˚C – 50˚C. The conductance temperature compensation coefficient is 2.0%. Calibration of the conductivity plus is easy using readily available 1413 µS solution.
|Reel Weight||2.4Kg (5.29lbs)|
|Units of Measure||˚Celsius|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 0.5 ̊C (+/- 32.9˚F)|
|Temperature Resolution||0.0625 ̊C ( 32.11˚F)|
|Response Time||1 min to 90% of reading|
|Conductivity Accuracy||+/- 2%|
|Battery life||6 – 12 Months (Use Dependant)|
|Maximum Probe Temp.||50 ̊C (122˚F)|
|Probe Weight||81g (.179lbs)|
|Depth Rating||Full Length of Tape|
|Wetted Materials||Stainless Steel, Delrin and Teflon|
|Power Source||9 Volt Alkaline|
|Operating Modes||Static Water Level, Conductivity and Temperature|
|Audio/Visual Indication||Ultra Bright, Red LED and 70dB Buzzer|
|Tape Conductors||7 strand(4 Stainless Steel and 3 Copper)|
|Tape Markings||Engineering Scale or Metric – Under Jacketing|
|Limited Warranty||3 Years (Probe 1 Year)|
- Electronic Module (IP65) – LCD screen displays conductivity values up to 80,000 µS and a temperature range from 0˚C - 50˚C, removable for easy cleaning and servicing.
- Auto off facility activates after five minutes of 0 conductivity profiling
- Operating temperature 0˚C-50˚C
- Probe (IP68) – fully pressure/depth rated*, 22mm (0.875”) field replaceable
- 4 Electrode Configuration system comprising of 2 arrays of single electrode within a concentric electrode
- Steel Tape – high tensile steel, jacketed with Polyethylene, high break strength, stretch resistant and lifelong legibility – markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’)
- Steel Tape Certified/Compliant to – ASME B89.1.7-2009 & MIL-STD-45662A Certified, FED GGG-T-106F & EEC Class II Compliant
- Padded Carry Case – to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head, allows for hands free deployment
- Tape Guide - built in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip – molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands