Multi-purpose unit designed for use when installing or monitoring wells.
The economical dipper-Tag is a multi-purposeunit designed for use when installing or monitoring wells. The 316 grade s/s weighted plopper that comes with the dipper-Tag can be used for measuring to the bottom of a well, or the depth to the top of a bentonite layer or backfill sand. The plopper can also be used to measure to the top of the water level acoustically
The spring release clip allows the user to exchange the plopper to other available accessories such as our dipperLogs to measure water levels and temperature for short term analysis. The dipper-Tagcan also be used with third party accessories, i.e bailers for water sampling.
In order to keep this unit cost effective it is only available in one tape length, 500’ or 150m.
|Reel Weight||2.4Kg (5.29lbs)|
|Weight Weight||750g (1.65lbs)|
|Weight Length||116.84mm (4.6”)|
|Weight Diameter||25.4mm (1”)|
|Depth Rating Full||Length of Tape|
|Wetted Materials||Stainless Steel, ABS|
|Tape Markings||Engineering Scale or Metric|
|Limited Warranty||3 Years|
- Spring Release Clip – forged stainless and chrome plated
- Plopper/Weight– 316 grade stainless steel, 750 grams
- Tape – polyethylene, reinforced with Kevlar – markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’)
- Carry Bag – to protect your water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head, allows for hands free deployment
- Tape Guide – built in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip – molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands