Heron Skinny Dipper
Ideal for measuring static water levels in narrow wells, boreholes, tubes and piezometers.
The SKINNY DIPPER water level meter is ideal for measuring static water levels in narrow wells, boreholes, tubes and piezometers. The slim line tape and ¼” probe enable users to take readings while the pump is still in the well, whereas wider tapes may get tangled. The premium padded carry case comes included to protect your precision instrument from the elements.
The ¼” polyethylene tape, available in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’), is marked with black and red graduations, making measurements easy to read in the field.
|Reel Weight||2.4Kg (5.29lbs)|
|Probe Weight||32 grams (0.070lbs)|
|Length||Probe 70mm (3.5”), with weights 180mm (9”)|
|Depth Rating||Up to 300’ for 20 minutes|
|Wetted Materials||Stainless Steel and Delrin|
|Power Source||9 Volt Alkaline|
|Sensitivity Control||Stainless Steel and Aluminum Construction|
|Audio/Visual Indication||Ultra Bright Red LED and 80dbi Buzzer|
|Tape Conductors||7 Strand Stainless Steel|
|Tape Markings||Engineering Scale or Metric|
|Limited Warranty||3 Years (Probe 1 Year)|
- Electronic Module (IP65) – removable for easy cleaning and servicing. Circuits and components are potted to protect from moisture and dust intrusion
- Sensitivity Switch – to adjust for false signals from cascading water
- Probe (IP68) – ¼” fully submersible up to 100m/300’ for 20 minutes
- Tape – ¼” extruded polyethylene tape – markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’)
- Padded Carry Case – to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head, allows for hands free deployment
- Tape Guide – built in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip – molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands