The U-50 Series multi-parameter water quality meters are equipped to measure and log data for as many as 11 parameters simultaneously with one single probe. Experience the durability, reliability and intuitive software that will exceed your expectations. Monitor surface water and ground water by deploying the probe directly into a body of water or using a flow cell.
* Dissolved oxygen polarographic sensor requires little maintenance and is easy to rebuild
* Automatic one point calibration feature speeds calibration of pH, DO, and conductivity.
* All parameters are displayed on one screen.
* On screen icons display battery power, USB, and probe connectivity.
* Backlight display and enlarged font capability.
* Field replaceable sensors.
* Store as many as 10000 sets of data.
- pH Range: pH 0 to 14; Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
- ORP Range: -2000 mV to +2000 mV; Accuracy: ±15 mV
- DO Range: 0 to 50.0 mg/L; Accuracy: up to ±0.2 mg/L
- COND Range: 0 to 10 S/m; Accuracy: ±1% F.S.
- Salinity Range: 0 to 70 PPT; Accuracy: ±3 PPT
- TDS Range: 0 to 100 g/L; Accuracy: ±5 g/L
- Seawater Specific Gravity Range: 0 to 50 σt; Accuracy: ±5 σt
- Temperature Range: -5 to 55°C; Sensor: JIS Class B Platinum Thermometer Sensor
- Turbidity: LED (U-52, U-52G, U-54, U-54G)
- Range: 0 to 800 NTU ; Accuracy: ±5% or ±1 NTU
- Turbidity: Tungsten Lamp (U-53, U-53G)
- Range: 0 to 1000 NTU ; Accuracy: up to ±0.5 NTU (0 to 10 NTU)
- Water Depth (U-52G, U-53, U-53G, U-54, U-54G)
- Range: 0 to 30 m; Accuracy: ±0.3 m
- GPS (U-52G, U-53G, U-54G): 12 channel parallel
- Internal Memory: 10,000 readings
- Communication: USB