Chemical Protection Suit
Z500 Product Highlights
Sock boots with flared boot flaps for easy donning and doffing. Boot flaps have hemmed edges.
Expanded width face shield of 40 mil PVC with optional 5 mil FEP overlay lens.
Gas-tight PVC zipper covered by a double storm flap with hook and loop closures.
- Hazmat response
- Chemical handling
- Refueling operations
- Petro-chemical refinery operations
- Hazardous material clean-up and remediation
- CWA incineration / remediation / disposal
Z500 Style Details
- Gas-tight styles for Level A protection include front and rear entry, flat back or expanded back. Zytron 500 fabric also available in splash suits and coveralls.
- Hazmat styles include double-taped seams — seams sewn then hot-air taped inside and out.
- Large, expanded-view face shield of 40 mil PVC. Hazmat styles include additional 5 mil FEP overlay lens.
- Easy-to-reach 48" (122 cm) gas-tight PVC zipper, with double storm flap and hook-and-loop closure.
- Two covered one-way exhaust valves.
- Attached sock boots with boot flaps for added protection.
- Glove system includes field replaceable Butyl gloves. Hazmat styles include film liner glove.
- Roomy tapered sleeves and ergonomic garment design allow easy mobility.