Industry-leading precision, sensitivity, and dependability in one of the most innovative handheld turbidity meters available on the market.
The multi-detector optical configuration assures long term stability and minimizes stray light and color interferences. All turbidity readings are determined by the process of signal averaging over a 5 second period. This minimizes fluctuations in readings attributed to large particles and results in rapid, highly repeatable measurements. Ideally suited for both low-level drinking water applications as well as monitoring high turbidity in the field.
2020we Kit: Portable turbidity meter, complies with USEPA 180.1 Standard
2020wi Kit: Portable turbidity meter, complies with ISO 7027 Standard
- 2020we: NTU, AU, ASBC, EBC
- 2020wi: FNU, FAU, ASBC, EBC
- 0-4000 NTU/FNU, 0-10,500 ASBC, 0-150 EBC
- 0.01 NTU/FNU 10.00-10.99
- 0.1 NTU/FNU 11.00-109.9
- 1 NTU/FNU 110-4000
- From 0-2.5 NTU the accuracy is ±0.05 NTU
- From 2.5-100 NTU the accuracy is ±2%
- From 100 NTU the accuracy is ±3%
- 0.05 NTU/FNU
- 0.02 NTU/FNU or 1%
- Tungsten (EPA) complies with EPA 180.1 Standard 860 LED (ISO) complies with ISO 7027