Person worn CWA and TIC detector. A rugged and reliable chemical-warfare agent identifier and TIC detector, it is the most widely deployed personal chemical detector in military forces.
The LCD 3.3 is a light and versatile chemical warfare agent (CWA) and toxic industrial chemical (TIC) detector. LCD 3.3 is an advanced warning device, that alarms to gas and vapor threats detected and identified at or below immediately dangerous to life and health (IDLH) levels, by determining the agent or type, class, concentration and dosage of chemical exposure. It can also be used as a screening and survey device. The device is simple to operate and requires no calibration or complicated routine maintenance. The impressive performance of the LCD 3.3 combined with its ergonomic design and functionality provides a wide range of user capability while ensuring a minimal logistical burden. The LCD 3.3 was selected by the US DoD for the Joint Chemical Agent Detector (JCAD) program.
- Combined CWA and TICs detection library
- Up to 75 hours continuous use from a single set of commercial AA batteries
- Uses advanced, non radioactive IMS technology
- Integrates with Smiths Detection's Sensa-LINX wireless communications network
- Capable of vehicle and platform integration