Critical-Cleaning Liquid Detergent
- Concentrated to save you money
- Replaces corrosive acids and hazardous solvents
- Phosphate free, biodegradable and readily disposable
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
- Use to pass your cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
Used to clean: Healthcare instruments, laboratory ware, vacuum equipment, tissue culture ware, personal protective equipment, sampling apparatus, catheters, tubing, wine glasses, clean rooms, medical devices, optical parts, electronic components, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, metal castings, forgings and stampings, industrial parts, pipes, tanks and reactors. Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. Passes inhibitory residue test for water analysis. Used for phosphate sensitive analysis ware. FDA certified.
Used to remove: Soil, grit, grime, slime, grease, oils, blood, tissue, particulates, deposits, chemical and solvents.
Surfaces cleaned: Corrosion inhibited formulation recommended for glass, metal, stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, plastic, cement and fiberglass. Can be used on soft metals such as copper, aluminum, zinc and magnesium if rinsed promptly. Used for art restoration. Corrosion testing may be advisable.
Cleaning method: Soak, brush, sponge, cloth, ultrasonic, flow through clean-inplace.
Will foam—not for spray or machine use.