Used to indicate special handling is required.
6in. x 6in. (100/pk)
• Let employees know that this waste is not regulated by the EPA or any other government agency.
• These labels cost less than other labels, and adhere to most surfaces easily.
• Blank space allows you to add supplemental information regarding your waste storage and transport.
• Made from 3.3 mil (.0033") thick top coated matte white, biaxially-oriented plastic film suitable for outdoor applications for up to two years plus.
• Biaxially-oriented plastic adapts to curved surfaces and being biaxially-oriented means that the material is stretched in two different directions which increases the tensile strength, improves the optical qualities, and enhances the barrier to water, chemicals, oils or gases. These qualities combined with its superior weatherability make it a perfect choice for drum labeling.
• Comes with a premium drum and barrel (permanent) acrylic adhesive for film facestocks that provides excellent adhesion to painted metal, polyolefin and fiber drums in all weather conditions. It is well suited for the most difficult labeling applications.