The most advanced handheld VOC monitor capable of detecting from 1 ppb - 10,000 ppm.
The ppbRAE 3000 is a best-of-breed monitor trusted by many of the world’s leaders in CBRNE, HazMat Response, Civil Defense, Oil & Gas, and other hazardous environments. Using a 3rd gen photoionization detector (PID) and built-in correction factors for more than 200 compounds, the ppbRAE 3000 is the most advanced VOC monitor for parts-per-billion (ppb) detection available. It measures the presence of VOCs from 1ppb-10,000ppm with a three-second response time. Bluetooth data connectivity enables transmission up to 2 miles to a RAELink3 wireless router for superior awareness and faster incident response. And a rugged housing, large display, and large keys that can be operated with three layers of gloves all make for a unit that’s easy to use and maintain.
- Measures from 1ppb up to 10,000ppb
- 3-second response time
- Humidity compensation
- Optional Mesh Radio for ConneXt compatibility
- Optional built-in Bluetooth transmitter that transmits up to 2 miles with RAELink3 wireless router
- Sample pump draws from up to 100 feet
- Correction factors for more than 350 compounds
- Large display reports gas type, correction factor, concentration
- Rugged housing for harsh environments
- Sensor and lamp auto-cleaning
- Built-in flashlight
- Multi-language capability – up to 10 languages
- MIL-STD-810F certified rugged housing for harsh environments
- Patented PID lamp auto-cleaning