Proactive Alexis® Peristaltic Pump
Regular Price $1,510.00 Special Price $1,375.00
- Designed for the Field Technician in mind!
- Alexis® small peristaltic pumps can either run on a self-contained internal 20 amp AGM battery or 110 volt electric socket. And at only 21 pounds, these micro peristaltic pumps are lightweight and extremely durable. The rugged Pelican™ 1430 case enclosure is made of impact and corrosion resistant ABS plastic to withstand demanding work conditions. Incorporating the most accurate and precise Variable speed controller for consistent flow rates ensures the technician reliable sample integrity. Alexis® small peristaltic pumps include a built-in digital display and sealed push buttons to control each of the micro peristaltic pumps.
- Pegasus Pump Constant Voltage Boosting Technology (CVBT)
- Proprietary system that boosts battery voltage for super long run times and steady flow rates!
- Masterflex Easyload™ 2 pump head design
- Super fast tubing load times; No more stretching and jamming silicon tubing through the pump head and defiantly no more fiddling with screws to gain access to the pump head. Located on case exterior allowing the user to easily shut the enclosure.
- Long Lasting Internal Battery with Precise Push Button Technology
- An amazing 20 Amp AGM rechargeable long life internal battery! The benefits of a 20 Amp AGM battery means you get extra long sampling runs. How does up to 12 hours of continuous sampling running at a full 100%! Now you will get the job done faster by eliminating the need to carry an external battery for your small peristaltic pumps and always fearing that you may run the battery out during long sampling events(or even worse off forgetting the battery at the office).With the convenient internal battery charger indicator you will know exactly how much battery power is left with a simply push of a button! Have a power supply? With the AC or 12v DC adapters you can setup and run your micro peristaltic pumps indefinitely.
- Super strong - Light weight Pelican™ 1430 case
- The Alexis® small peristaltic pump utilizes a Pelican™ 1430 case that lends hand to durability and weighs only 21 pounds. The rugged Pelican™ case enclosure is made of impact and corrosion resistant ABS plastic to withstand demanding work conditions.
- Tell Me More LCD Display
- Tells you real time flow control. That means you will visually see your current setting on the LCD screen when retrieving a sample.
- Push Button Back Flushing
- Supplied with a push button reversible flow feature for back-flushing.
- Low Voltage Disconnect Warning (LVD)
- Simply put, the LVD is a "battery saver device." If the external battery should ever fall below 10.75 volts the pump will start to pulsate. That is the LVD telling you that your OEM peristaltic pump needs a charge. This advanced technology will prolong the life of the battery.
- Auto Reset Internal Fuse
- If you should reverse polarity when hooking up the mini peristaltic pump to an external battery, the built-in internal resettable fuse will engage causing the pump to shut off for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds the resettable fuse, then will engage allowing the field technician to once again turn the pump back on. The internal resettable fuse will also “engage in safety mode” if it recognizes a sudden surge in amps.
- Length: 16.93"
- Width: 9.61"
- Depth: 13.42"
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Warranty: 6 months parts and labor (does not include battery)