Proactive Electra® Peristaltic Pump
Small peristaltic pump that can be easily transported in the field.
Special Price $1,060.00 was $1,220.00
- Designed for the Field Technician in mind!
- The Electra® mini peristaltic pump is lightweight and compact. To use, simply attach an external power source such as a 12 volt battery to drive the pump. A high performance motor consumes only 3 amps at maximum draw making Electra® OEM peristaltic pumps extremely efficient. The rugged Pelican™ 1300 case enclosure is made of impact and corrosion resistant ABS plastic to withstand demanding work conditions. Incorporating the most accurate and precise Variable speed controller for consistent flow rates will ensure the technician reliable sample integrity. Includes a built-in digital display and sealed push buttons are used to control each mini peristaltic pump.
- Pegasus Pump Constant Voltage Boosting Technology (CVBT)
- Proprietary system that boosts battery voltage for super long run times and steady flow rates!
- Masterflex Easyload™ 2 pump head design
- Super fast tubing load times; No more stretching and jamming silicon tubing through the pump head and defiantly no more fiddling with screws to gain access to the pump head. Located on case exterior allowing the user to easily shut the enclosure.
- Precise Flow Technology:
- Obtain precise sampling by utilizing simple dial in technology using the rheostat on the side of the Electra pump. Turn up the dial for faster pumping or turn down the dial to achieve the perfect low flow sample as low as 40 ml per minute, in conjunction with the low flow control valve.
- Super strong - Light weight Pelican™ 1300 case
- The Electra® OEM peristaltic pump utilizes a Pelican™ 1300 case that lends hand to durability and weighs only 8 pounds. The rugged Pelican™ case enclosure is made of impact and corrosion resistant ABS plastic to withstand demanding work conditions.
- Push Button Back Flushing
- Supplied with a push button reversible flow feature for back-flushing.
- Low Voltage Disconnect Warning (LVD)
- Simply put, the LVD is a "battery saver device." If the external battery should ever fall below 10.75 volts the pump will start to pulsate. That is the LVD telling you that your OEM peristaltic pump needs a charge. This advanced technology will prolong the life of the battery.
- Auto Reset Internal Fuse
- If you should reverse polarity when hooking up the mini peristaltic pump to an external battery, the built-in internal resettable fuse will engage causing the pump to shut off for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds the resettable fuse, then will engage allowing the field technician to once again turn the pump back on. The internal resettable fuse will also “engage in safety mode” if it recognizes a sudden surge in amps.
- Super fast tubing load times
- Push button back flushing
- Equipped with battery-saving low voltage disconnect warning
- Strong and lightweight case
- Super long run times and steady flow rates
- Pumps up to 2.5 liters per minute and as low as 40 mL per minute
- Suction lift up to 26 feet
- Comes complete with pump head
- 15 feet of DC battery clamps to hook up for super long sampling events