Proactive Mega-Typhoon® Plastic Submersible Pump
Capable of pumping up to 80 feet from ground level.
The Engineered Plastic Mega-Typhoon® pump is capable of pumping up to 80 feet from ground level by simply connecting it to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design is suitable for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells. The Mega-Typhoon® can be used for low flow sampling all the way down to 40 m/l per minute.
- Sleek outside design minimizes well hang-ups
- Pump can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down
- 400 hour motor life provides a very economical sampling and purging solution
|Pumping Depth (DTW)||Gallons Per Minute 12V|
- The Mega-Typhoon can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- The Mega-Typhoon can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
- The Mega-Typhoon has a 400 hour motor life!
- The Mega-Typhoon has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
This pump is not engineered to be dedicated in the physical liquid 24 hours a day.
|POWER CONSUMPTION||270 WATTS (MAX)|
|VOLT RECOMMENDATION||12-15 At Source|
|MAXIMUM AMP OUTPUT||18 AMPS|
|MEASUREMENTS||LENGTH 12" / DIAMETER: 1.82"|
|REQUIRED||POWER BOOSTER 1 or LOW FLOW WITH POWER BOOSTER 1 CONTROLLER|
|TUBING||3/8" ID or 1/2" ID LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE TUBING|
|SUPPLIED WITH||90 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 12 GAUGE WIRE & YELLOW CONNECTOR|