The Stainless Steel Mega-Typhoon XL® pump is capable of pumping up to 100 feet from ground level by simply connecting it to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design is suitable for continuous purging of groundwater wells. Proactive's Stainless Steel Pumps are patented for their unique design (#7584785). Simply, connect the pump connector to the Low Flow with Power Booster 1 XL "LCD" Controller, then to a 12 volt battery, energizing the pump.
|Pumping Depth (DTW)||Gallons Per Minute 12V|
- Simple to use! Runs off any 12 volt DC batteries.
- Lifts up to 100 feet deep from ground level to water level!
- Reliable design is suitable for continuous purging of groundwater wells.
- Low Flow Sample as low as 10 M/L per minute, from any depth, when using the Low Flow with Power Booster 1 XL "LCD" Controller and Non-Return Check Valve (Sold Seperately).
- Easy to read LCD display conveniently placed on top of the Low Flow with Power Booster 1 XL "LCD" Controller makes adjusting and reading the discharge rate a breeze!
- Computer engineered bottom debris filter screen allows operation under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- Long lasting, high performance pump motor lasts over 400 hours under normal working conditions.
- Simple to clean and decontaminate!
|POWER CONSUMPTION||480 WATTS (MAX)|
|VOLT RECOMMENDATION||12-15 At Source|
|MAXIMUM AMP OUTPUT||32 AMPS|
|MEASUREMENTS||LENGTH 6.5" / DIAMETER: 1.82"|
|CONSTRUCTED||HIGH POLISH STAINLESS STEEL|
|REQUIRED||LOW FLOW WITH POWER BOOSTER 1 XL LCD CONTROLLER|
|TUBING||3/8" ID POLY TUBING, TEFLON WIRE OPTIONAL|
|SUPPLIED WITH||110 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 12 GAUGE PVC WIRE NEATLY ROLLED UP ON A TUBULAR METAL REEL WITH PUMP HOLDER, 2 MOTOR MODULES, DISPOSABLE LOW FLOW CONTROL VALVE, AND WRENCH|