Proactive Supernova® 120 Small Diameter Plastic Submersible Pump
Capable of pumping up to 120 feet from ground level in wells of 1.5" ID.
Special Price $455.00 was $489.00
The Engineered Plastic Supernova 120™ pump is capable of pumping up to 120 feet from ground level by simply connecting it to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design is suitable for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells.
|Pumping Depth (DTW)||Gallons Per Minute 12V|
- The Supernova 120 can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- The Supernova 120 can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
- The Supernova 120 has a 400 hour motor life!
- The Supernova 120 has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
- The Supernova 120 is 1.44″ O.D. — perfect for Pre-packed Well screens of 1.5″ I.D. or larger!.
- The Supernova 120 is perfect for 2″ wells that are bent or cracked that a traditional 2″ pump can't fit down.
- The Supernova 120 meets EPA protocols for low flow sampling.
|VOLT RECOMMENDATION||12-15 At Source|
|MEASUREMENTS||LENGTH 16" / DIAMETER: 1.44"|
|OPTIONAL||POWER BOOSTER 2 or LOW FLOW WITH POWER BOOSTER 2 CONTROLLER|
|TUBING||3/8" ID or 1/2" ID LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE TUBING|
|SUPPLIED WITH||130 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 12 GAUGE WIRE|