Proactive Tempest/Twister® Plastic Submersible Pump
The Engineered Plastic Tempest/Twister® pump is capable of pumping up to 60 feet from ground level by simply connecting it to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design is suitable for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells. Simplify and Expedite Your Next Sampling Event!
|Pumping Depth (DTW)||Gallons Per Minute 12V|
- The Twister can be used for low flow sampling all the way down to 40 m/l per minute.
- The Twister can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- The Twister can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
- The Twister has a 400 hour motor life!
- The Twister has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
This pump is not engineered to be dedicated in the physical liquid 24 hours a day.
|POWER CONSUMPTION||165 WATTS (MAX)|
|VOLT RECOMMENDATION||12-15 At Source|
|MAXIMUM AMP OUTPUT||11 AMPS|
|MEASUREMENTS||LENGTH 17" / DIAMETER: 1.82"|
|OPTIONAL||LOW FLOW SAMPLING CONTROLLER|
|TUBING||3/8" ID or 1/2" ID LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE TUBING|
|SUPPLIED WITH||70 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 12 GAUGE WIRE, QUICK DISCONNECT PLUG & BATTERY CLAMPS|