The Engineered Plastic Typhoon® pump is capable of pumping up to 50 feet from ground level by simply connecting it to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design is suitable for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells. Simplify and Expedite Your Next Sampling Event!
|Pumping Depth (DTW)||Gallons Per Minute 12V|
- The Typhoon can be used for low flow sampling all the way down to 40 m/l per minute.
- Typhoon can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- Typhoon can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
- Typhoon has a 400 hour motor life!
- Typhoon has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
- Typhoon is a very reliable and economical pump that provides a great bang for your buck!
This pump is not engineered to be dedicated in the physical liquid 24 hours a day.
|POWER CONSUMPTION||120 WATTS (MAX)|
|VOLT RECOMMENDATION||12-15 At Source|
|MAXIMUM AMP OUTPUT||8 AMPS|
|MEASUREMENTS||LENGTH 12" / DIAMETER: 1.82"|
|OPTIONAL||LOW FLOW SAMPLING CONTROLLER|
|TUBING||3/8" ID or 1/2" ID LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE TUBING|
|SUPPLIED WITH||60 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 12 GAUGE WIRE, QUICK DISCONNECT PLUG & BATTERY CLAMPS|