Versatile Compact wireless monitor for up to four gases
If you require different sensors or configurations, please call us at (210)-566-1857 to special order a monitor tailored to your needs.
QRAE 3 is a versatile, rugged, one- to four-sensor pumped or diffusion gas monitor that provides continuous exposure monitoring of oxygen (O2), combustibles, and toxic gases, including hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), sulfur dioxide (SO2) and hydrogen cyanide (HCN) for workers and responders in hazardous environments.
The QRAE 3’s wireless communications capability enables access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status (including man-down alarm) from any location for better visibility and faster response. Real-time hazard readings can also be communicated to the ProRAE Guardian Safety System and the EchoView Host Mini-Controller Closed-Loop Wireless System for safety-enhancing wireless monitoring.
QRAE 3 integrated wireless option allows the device to be used either in a closed loop system (compatible with EchoView host) or with ProRAE Guardian, Real-Time Wireless Safety System.
- Monitor as specified
- Sensors as specified
- Sampling option as specified
- Calibration adapter (diffusion model only)
- Calibration tube (pumped model only)
- Internal filters (mounted - diffusion model only)
- External filters (one mounted plus pack of 3 - pumped model only)
- Travel charger cradle with computer cable
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Universal wall adapter
- CD ROM with ProRAE Studio II
- CD ROM with product content
- Quick Reference Guide
- Real-time gas detector readings and alarm status enabled by state of the art wireless technology
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Intuitive simple-to-operate two-button user interface
- Strong, protective, concussion-proof design
- IP-65/67 water- and dust-resistant case