ToxiRAE Pro CO2
Rae Systems CO2 Single-Gas Detector.
Compact, reliable and easy-to-use, the ToxiRAE Pro doesn’t get in the way of workers doing their job and provides unmistakable five-way local and remote alarms if a threat is detected or a man is down. Plus, it offers the flexibility of easily swappable sensors to monitor for different gases in different situations. This personal, wireless monitor for toxic gases and oxygen keeps workers safe in the field by transmitting data to a central command in real time for continuous visibility.
- Personal wireless monitor for toxic gases and oxygen
- Swap out sensors for different gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, ammonia, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, nitric oxide, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, and more
- Sensors store calibration data even when swapped out
- 5-way local and remote wireless alarm system
- Largest display in class
- Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Compatible with AutoRAE 2 (Fully automatic bump testing and calibration)
- Built-in man-down alarm
- Most sensors can be shared with MultiRAE instrument family