ToxiRAE Pro LEL
Rae Systems LEL Single-Gas Detector.
As low as $483.60 was $520.00
For environments where combustible gases can pose a threat to your workers and your facility, this personal wireless monitor provides the visibility you need for fast incident response. The ToxiRAE Pro LEL features the most extensive on-board gas library in its class, plus 55 built-in correction factors for improved accuracy. The wireless connectivity delivers real-time data about proximity to the lower explosive limit (LEL) directly to a central command station. And with a built-in man-down alarm, you can be confident your workers are safe. The compact design of the ToxiRAE Pro LEL ensures it won’t interfere with work activities, while the replaceable sensor, filter, and battery make it easy to maintain.
- Personal wireless monitor for toxic gases and oxygen
- Swap out sensors for different gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, ammonia, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, nitric oxide, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, and more
- Sensors store calibration data even when swapped out
- 5-way local and remote wireless alarm system
- Largest display in class
- Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Compatible with AutoRAE 2 (Fully automatic bump testing and calibration)
- Built-in man-down alarm
- Most sensors can be shared with MultiRAE instrument family