ToxiRAE Pro PID
Compact, wireless VOC single gas monitor.
Protect workers from the threat of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the workplace and observe conditions remotely from a central command station with this compact, wireless monitor. The ToxiRAE Pro PID’s next-generation sensor can detect over 300 VOCs and uses a built-in on-board library of 190 correction factors to automatically read gases in equivalent units. Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe, the ToxiRAE Pro PID can be easily attached to workers’ uniforms, and also provides a man-down alarm. It all adds up to better visibility and faster incident response in a variety of conditions.
- Personal wireless monitor for toxic gases and oxygen
- Swap out sensors for different gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, ammonia, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, nitric oxide, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, and more
- Sensors store calibration data even when swapped out
- 5-way local and remote wireless alarm system
- Largest display in class
- Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Compatible with AutoRAE 2 (Fully automatic bump testing and calibration)
- Built-in man-down alarm
- Most sensors can be shared with MultiRAE instrument family