Handheld explosives trace detector
TRACE-PRO is a non-radioactive hand-held explosives detector designed for rapid and easy collection and analysis of samples from suspect items, materials or people.
TRACE-PRO significantly increases the number of samples that can be analysed, providing a more efficient screening operation. Evidence collection is also made easy with an onboard camera and GPS, with all data collated into a single file.
Suited to the requirements of the military, emergency responders, law enforcement officers, and security professionals who face the challenge of detecting explosives from multiple surfaces and locations – every day.
|Technology||Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS)|
|Size||205 x 150 x 90mm (8 x 5.9 x 3.5in)|
|Sampling||Probe/swab for explosives particulate residues|
|Library||AN, Sulphur (black powder/gun powder), DNT, HMTD, NG, PETN, RDX, Tetryl and TNT Low ng level|
|Start-up time||Less than 3 minutes|
|Analysis time||10 seconds|
|Power||8 hours minimum (standard rechargeable battery pack at 80% duty cycle). Commercial AA batteries can also be used|
|Display||7.62cm (3in) LCD TFT transflective LED backlit colour display|
|Connectivity||Mains and vehicle power (9-24v) adaptor (not supplied as standard)|
|Operating temperature range||O to 50C (32 to 122F)|
|Storage temperature range||-20 to +70C (-4 to 158F)|
|Operating humidity||0-95% Non-condensing|
|Colour||Green / Black|
• Intuitive guided software for ease of use in the field
• Non-radioactive Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) technology
• Integrated evidence collection
• Fast clear-down time and accurate answers in less than 10 seconds
• Only explosives detector using commercial AA and rechargeable batteries that last an average of 8 hours
• An onboard camera and GPS collates all data into a single file.