True North® Spitfire Pack
Has the capacity to carry extra gear for those long days in the field.
Designed by Hotshots, our mid-sized fire pack has capacity to carry extra gear for those long days in the field.
Features fusee pockets, a fire shelter or SAR case with huge side pockets for water or accessories and a hydration reservoir pocket. Approved for use by the Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group and NFPA 1977 Certified.
- SCS™ patented load-trapping suspension
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits standard & large shelter)
- Zippered side pockets each hold two 1L Bottles
- 12 Fusee carrying capacity
- Interior mesh organizer pockets
- No swing fire shelter case
- 3/4" dual density foam padding in hip belt & harness
- Capacity: 2250 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, Nylon Webbing, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 6"
- Weight: 4 LBS