Rugged, waterproof, multiparameter colorimeters that allows for lab & field use.
The pHotoFlex line of colorimeters is the newest addition to YSI’s full range of colorimeters. These rugged, waterproof, multiparameter colorimeters are ideal for laboratory and field testing.
The instruments feature a large, backlit display, waterproof rating, data logging with the ability to export data to a computer using LSdata software, user-defined programs and a 2-year warranty.
Model pHotoFlex STD (colorimeter only) and Model pHotoFlex pH (colorimeter and pH electrode)
• Calibration adjustment for selected methods
• Data storage; 100 data sets with pHotoFlex STD and 1,000 data sets with pHotoFlex pH
• Large, easy to read backlit LCD display
• IP67 waterproof case; easy to hold or set on a benchtop (lab station also available)
• Flexible, fixed adapter for various cell types features a flip design to accomodate a variety of heights and diameters; it is also attached to prevent it from being lost
• ~138 tests (pHotoFlex pH); 85 tests (pHotoFlex STD)
• PC connectivity to manage data (optional LSdata software) and update firmware or methods; barcode compatibility
• pHotoFlex pH offers a BNC connection in order to take pH measurements directly and to measure the pH dependent parameter NH3
pHotoFlex pH/SET or STD/SET
Includes the pHotoFlex pH or STD colorimeter with the above features but also comes in a convenient kit including: field case with field tray, vials, pH electrode (with pH/SET), 2 each 10 mL and 2 mL syringe, empty cuvettes 16+28 mm, cleaning tissues, stand, 2 empty buffer bottles, beaker, screw driver, PC-software LSdata, and RS232 PC cable.