The pHotoFlex line of colorimeters is the newest addition to YSI’s full range of colorimeters. These rugged, waterproof, multiparameter colorimeters are ideal for laboratory and field testing.
The instruments feature a large, backlit display, waterproof rating, data logging with the ability to export data to a computer using LSdata software, user-defined programs and a 2-year warranty.
Model pHotoFlex STD (colorimeter only) and Model pHotoFlex pH (colorimeter and pH electrode)
• Calibration adjustment for selected methods
• Data storage; 100 data sets with pHotoFlex STD and 1,000 data sets with pHotoFlex pH
• Large, easy to read backlit LCD display
• IP67 waterproof case; easy to hold or set on a benchtop (lab station also available)
• Flexible, fixed adapter for various cell types features a flip design to accomodate a variety of heights and diameters; it is also attached to prevent it from being lost
• ~138 tests (pHotoFlex pH); 85 tests (pHotoFlex STD)
• PC connectivity to manage data (optional LSdata software) and update firmware or methods; barcode compatibility
• pHotoFlex pH offers a BNC connection in order to take pH measurements directly and to measure the pH dependent parameter NH3
pHotoFlex pH/SET or STD/SET
Includes the pHotoFlex pH or STD colorimeter with the above features but also comes in a convenient kit including: field case with field tray, vials, pH electrode (with pH/SET), 2 each 10 mL and 2 mL syringe, empty cuvettes 16+28 mm, cleaning tissues, stand, 2 empty buffer bottles, beaker, screw driver, PC-software LSdata, and RS232 PC cable.