Dissolved Oxygen, pH/mV and Temperature Handheld Instrument. Meter Only.
Easy to use, rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro1020 provides everything you need in a handheld instrument for the measurement of dissolved oxygen, temperature and either pH or ORP. User-replaceable sensors and cables, 50 data set memory, and convenient calibration routine makes it user friendly. A true field instrument; Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP67 waterproof, rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure durability to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions.
• User-replaceable cables and sensors provide versatility, reduce down time and reduce overall cost of ownership.
• Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard (cable management kit included on all cables 4-m and longer).
• Smart calibration; the instrument remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine (quick DO cal with the push of 2 buttons).
• Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data.
• Large graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad. Usable in any lighting condition. The display is also visible when wearing polarized sunglasses.
• Tough. IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof without the battery cover as well.
• Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors are unsurpassed for ruggedness.
• Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
• Choose either polarographic or galvanic DO sensors.
• Quick response times; 95% DO response time in approximately 8 seconds with standard membrane (fastest response time in the market).
• 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor warranty (6-months Galvanic DO)
Size: 8.3 cm width x 21.6 cm length x 5.7 cm depth (3.25 in. x 8.5 in. x 2.25 in.)
Weight with Batteries: 475 grams (1.05 lbs.)
Power: 2 alkaline C-cells providing ~425 hours of battery life (without backlight); low battery indicator when 1 hour is left
Cables: 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m lengths (3.28, 13.1, 32.8, 65.6 and 98.4 ft.)
Warranty: 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year most sensors; 6-months for galvanic DO
Data Memory: 50 data sets
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French
Certifications: RoHS, CE, WEEE, IP67 waterproof, 1-meter drop test