Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro1030 provides everything you need in a handheld instrument for the measurement of either pH or ORP along with conductivity and temperature. User-replaceable pH and ORP sensors and cables, 50 data set memory, and convenient calibration routine makes it user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions.
• 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor warranty
• User-replaceable cables and sensors (pH and ORP). Super stable, 4-electrode conductivity sensor built into the cable.
• Smart calibration in the instrument remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
• Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data
• Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad.
• Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard.
• Tough. IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof without the battery cover as well. Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors.
• A true field instrument - the display is visible with polarized sunglasses on.
• Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
The Pro1030 is an ideal meter for field work. Tough, smart and versatile.
Size: 8.3 cm width x 21.6 cm length x 2.3 cm depth (3.25 in. x 8.5 in. x 2.25 in.)
Weight: with Batteries 475 grams (1.05 lbs.)
Power: 2 alkaline C-cells providing ~425 hours of battery life (without backlight); low battery indicator when 1 hour is left
Cables: 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m lengths (3.28, 13.1, 32.8, 65.6 and 98.4 ft.)
Warranty: 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year pH and ORP sensors
Data Memory: 50 data sets
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French
Certifications: RoHS, CE, WEEE, IP67 waterproof, 1-meter drop test