Handheld multiparameter instrument capable of measuring DO, salinity, conductivity, specific conductance, TDS, barometric pressure and temperature.
Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro2030 provides everything you need in a handheld dissolved oxygen instrument with conductivity. Automatically compensates DO readings for changes in salinity. User-replaceable DO sensors and cables, 50 data set memory, and simple DO calibration makes the Pro2030 user friendly. Rugged design and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. Fast response times allow you to complete your sampling routine quickly, saving time and money.
• 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor warranty (DO)
• User-replaceable cables and sensors. Super-stable four-electrode conductivity sensor built into the cable.
• Smart calibration in the instrument remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
• Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data
• Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad.
• Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard.
• Tough. IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof without the battery cover as well. Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors.
• A true field instrument - the display is visible with polarized sunglasses on.
• Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
• Choose either polarographic or galvanic DO sensors
• Quick response times; 95% DO response time in approximately 8 seconds with standard membrane (fastest response time in the market)
The Pro2030 is an ideal meter for field work and the ideal replacement for the Model 85. Tough, smart and versatile.
Size: 8.3 cm width x 21.6 cm length x 2.3 cm depth (3.25 in. x 8.5 in. x 2.25 in.)
Weight: with Batteries 475 grams (1.05 lbs.)
Power: 2 alkaline C-cells providing ~400 hours of battery life (without backlight); low battery indicator when 1 hour is left
Cables: 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m lengths (3.28, 13.1, 32.8, 65.6 and 98.4 ft.)
Salinity Input Range: 0-70 ppt; automatic based on conductivity
Conductivity Reference Temperature: Adjustable; range 15°C to 25°C
Specific Conductance Temperature Compensation: 0 to 4%
Warranty: 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor (DO)
Data Memory: 50 data sets
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French
Certifications: RoHS, CE, WEEE, IP67 waterproof, 1-meter drop test