Conductivity, Salinity, TDS and Temperature Handheld Instrument. Meter Only.
Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro30 is ideal in any field application for the measurement of conductivity. The Pro30 features user replaceable cables in lengths up to 30-meters, 50 data set memory, and a simple calibration routine. True field performance is verified with the IP-67 waterproof and impact resistant case - drop tested at 1-meter. Additionally, the YSI super-stable 4-electrode conductivity cell is so reliable it is built directly into the 2-year warranty cable.
• 3-year instrument; 2-year cable and sensor warranty
• User-replaceable cables. Conductivity sensor built into cable. Choose among 1-, 4-, 10-, 20-, or 30-meter cables.
• Fast cal routine allows easy calibrations with the press of a button. Remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
• Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data
• Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
• Tough. IP-67, impact-resistant, waterproof case even without the battery cover. Rubber over molded case provides extra durability.
• Rugged, military spec connectors. Bayonet style with keyedquarter-turn lock.
• Super-stable, weighted 4-electrode conductivity sensor is built in for true field performance and designed for rugged conditions. Easily cleaned with a conductivity cleaning brush.
Conductivity (mS, μS): Sensor Type Four-electrode cell, Range 0 to 200 mS/cm (auto range), Accuracy 1- or 4-m cable, ±1.0% of the reading or 1.0 μS/cm, whichever is greater;, 10-, 20-, or 30-m cable, ±2.0% of the reading or 1.0 μS/cm, whichever is greater, Resolution 0.0001 to 0.1 mS/cm (range dependent)
Salinity (ppt, PSU): Range Calculated - 0 to 70 ppt, Accuracy ±1.0% of the reading or 0.1 ppt, whichever is greater, Resolution 0.1 ppt
Temperature (°C, °F): Range -5 to 55 °C (23 °C to 131 °C), Accuracy ±0.2 °C, Resolution 0.1 °C
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) (kg/L, g/L): Range Calculated - 0 to 100 g/L TDS; constant range 0.30 to 1.00 (0.65 default), Accuracy Dependent on temp, conductivity and TDS constant; calculated from those parameters, Resolution 0.001, 0.01, 0.1 g/L
Conductivity: ±0.5% of reading or 1.0 uS/cm, whichever greater
Size: 8.3 cm width x 21.6 cm length x 5.7 cm depth (3.25 in. x 8.5 in. x 2.25 in.)
Weight with batteries: 475 grams (1.05 lbs.)
Power: 2 alkaline C-cells providing 400 hours of battery life; low battery indicator on Pro30
Cables: 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m lengths (3.28, 13.1, 32.8, 65.6 ft.)
Warranty: 3-year instrument; 2-year cable and sensor
TDS Constant Range: Adjustable; 0.3-1.0
Conductivity Reference Temp: Adjustable; range 15 °C to 25 °C
Specific Conductance Temp Comp: Adjustable; 0 to 4%
Data Memory: 50 data sets
Languages: English, Spanish, German, French
Certifications: RoHS, CE, WEEE, IP-67 waterproof, 1-meter drop te