Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro30 is ideal in any field application for the measurement of conductivity. The Pro30 features user replaceable cables in lengths up to 30-meters, 50 data set memory, and a simple calibration routine. True field performance is verified with the IP-67 waterproof and impact resistant case - drop tested at 1-meter. Additionally, the YSI super-stable 4-electrode conductivity cell is so reliable it is built directly into the 2-year warranty cable.
• 3-year instrument; 2-year cable and sensor warranty
• User-replaceable cables. Conductivity sensor built into cable. Choose among 1-, 4-, 10-, 20-, or 30-meter cables.
• Fast cal routine allows easy calibrations with the press of a button. Remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
• Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data
• Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
• Tough. IP-67, impact-resistant, waterproof case even without the battery cover. Rubber over molded case provides extra durability.
• Rugged, military spec connectors. Bayonet style with keyedquarter-turn lock.
• Super-stable, weighted 4-electrode conductivity sensor is built in for true field performance and designed for rugged conditions. Easily cleaned with a conductivity cleaning brush.
Conductivity (mS, μS): Sensor Type Four-electrode cell, Range 0 to 200 mS/cm (auto range), Accuracy 1- or 4-m cable, ±1.0% of the reading or 1.0 μS/cm, whichever is greater;, 10-, 20-, or 30-m cable, ±2.0% of the reading or 1.0 μS/cm, whichever is greater, Resolution 0.0001 to 0.1 mS/cm (range dependent)
Salinity (ppt, PSU): Range Calculated - 0 to 70 ppt, Accuracy ±1.0% of the reading or 0.1 ppt, whichever is greater, Resolution 0.1 ppt
Temperature (°C, °F): Range -5 to 55 °C (23 °C to 131 °C), Accuracy ±0.2 °C, Resolution 0.1 °C
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) (kg/L, g/L): Range Calculated - 0 to 100 g/L TDS; constant range 0.30 to 1.00 (0.65 default), Accuracy Dependent on temp, conductivity and TDS constant; calculated from those parameters, Resolution 0.001, 0.01, 0.1 g/L
Conductivity: ±0.5% of reading or 1.0 uS/cm, whichever greater
Size: 8.3 cm width x 21.6 cm length x 5.7 cm depth (3.25 in. x 8.5 in. x 2.25 in.)
Weight with batteries: 475 grams (1.05 lbs.)
Power: 2 alkaline C-cells providing 400 hours of battery life; low battery indicator on Pro30
Cables: 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m lengths (3.28, 13.1, 32.8, 65.6 ft.)
Warranty: 3-year instrument; 2-year cable and sensor
TDS Constant Range: Adjustable; 0.3-1.0
Conductivity Reference Temp: Adjustable; range 15 °C to 25 °C
Specific Conductance Temp Comp: Adjustable; 0 to 4%
Data Memory: 50 data sets
Languages: English, Spanish, German, French
Certifications: RoHS, CE, WEEE, IP-67 waterproof, 1-meter drop te